8.10.2015

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming....

We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you these announcements....

In an effort to re-engage and to better connect with you:

1.  I can be found on facebook here.

2.  I am now on Twitter.  (New to this!)  EEK!  Someone care to help a girl out and give some tips with the in's and out's?  Find me here.

3.  A "reply" option has now been added to the comment section here on my blog.  I will be able to directly reply to your comments (as well as you can reply and converse amongst yourselves.)

I am hopeful that by engaging these things I can get to know you and serve you better.

What other ideas, feedback, or tips would you like to offer?  Go....

(We now return you to our regularly scheduled programing)....  :-)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~